ARENA DI VERONA - THE CENTENNIAL FESTIVAL 2013
“OPERA EASY PACKAGE” - valid from 14th June till 8th September 2013
2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
From € 225,00 per room
Characterized by an excellent value for money, this is the ideal package for those who would like to hold down the budget, but not quitting an experience of music and city sightseeing.
With 58 performances programmed – 6 titles, 3 Gala and the Messa da Requiem – the most important and prestigious Italian Festival is ready to celebrate the first century from its birth from 14th June to 8th September 2013.
The Arena di Verona Opera Festival 2013, which every years renews the charm of the Opera in the enchanted atmosphere of the biggest open-air theatre of the world, will be dedicated to Giuseppe Verdi, on the occasion of the bicentennial of his birth.
The festival is introduced by the new staging of the world famous Aida, that will be represented from the 10th August also is the 1913 version. From the 15th June the drama Nabucco will be on stage, together with the popular trilogy La Traviata, Il Trovatore e Rigoletto.
“The Year of the Giants” – as 2013 has been defined – celebrates the bicentenary from the birth of Richard Wagner as well. To honour the memory of these two “Maestri” of 19th Century music, the Gala of 15th August will be attended by Placido Domingo as special guest, directed by Daniel Harding’s baton. The progamm will be completed by the 20th August Gala’, in which Master Domingo will conduct the winners of the latest editions of the Operalia competition.
This year will be also on stage Roméo et Juliette by Charles Gonoud, a permanent opera of the Arena repertoire.
- 1 night in standard double room
- Rich breakfast buffet
- 1 Info-kit with city guide
- Gift in room
- 2 Verona Cards for 2 days – get free entry to museums, churches and monuments – or Citysightseeing tour
- Wine tasting
- 2 unreserved stone steps tickets + opera libretto + shuttle bus
- Welcome drink for 2
- Early check in – Late check out – upon availability
- Wi-Fi connection
- Private parking
- Bike rent
Personalize your package requiring one or more extra services:
- Additional night - from € 110,00.
- Dinner at an inn in the historic center - € 25,00 / 30,00 pp
- Extra charge for SUPERIOR room - € 15.00 per night (with fruit basket upon arrival, kettle for tea / coffee, courtesy set and slippers)
- Guided tour of the city- € 20,00 p.p **
- Verona Cards for 2 days – get free entry to museums, churches and monuments - € 15,00 p.p.
- Citysightseeing tour- € 18,00 p.p.
- Horse& Carriage and theCoachman as guide - unforgettable city tour - on request
- Wine tour- on request
- Ticket for theatre performances (if available) - on request
- Ticket for the amusement park Gardaland, Movieland, Sea Life and Parco Giradino Sigurtà – on request
** guided tours should be booked on Saturdays and Sundays.
** guided tours will be confimed with at least 10 people.
- As guarantee: - either a pre-authorization of the package’s total amount on the given credit card, or
- Free cancellation till 7 days prior arrival
- the balance by bank transfer
For info and booking
Tel. +39 045 569022 – Fax +39 045 578297